Register for the Administrator training
Date: October 6th and 7th 2015
Venue: Resource for London, 356 Holloway Road, London, N7 6PA, United Kingdom
A comprehensive two-day, practical training course covering the configuration, administration and everyday use of CiviCRM.
Register for CiviCon London 2015 to receive a £50 discount code for this training course
The course is aimed at:
- Administrators at organisations who have decided to start using CiviCRM
- Administrators at organisations who already use CiviCRM but want to get the most from their system/understand what is possible
- Implementers and developers who want to start to work with/increase their understanding of CiviCRM from the end user and administrator perspective
Topic areas include:
- Introduction to CiviCRM - what does it do and how it will help your organisation
- Installation and configuration - making CiviCRM work for you
- Custom fields - extending CiviCRM to meet your data requirements
- CiviCRM modules - including events, mass mailings, members, financial contributions, case management, reporting and more
- Website integration - how does CiviCRM work with Drupal, Joomla or Wordpress
- How to access further support and the CiviCRM community
The course includes a series of practical exercises using specially configured installations of CiviCRM. Participants should bring a laptop to the training so they can take part in the exercises. If you are new to CiviCRM, we recommend that you give yourself a good understanding of the basics of CiviCRM by reading the - free online book - in preparation for the training.
During the course we will share examples of previous projects, help with specific issues and talk about the challenges facing your organisation.